OTB tournaments are finally back but with it comes some new guidelines to make sure everyone’s safety. Before you sign up for a tournament or you organize an OTB tournament, please read the guidelines to be followed for the safety of players and others.
(Updated on September 14th 2021)
(1) Wear a non-woven mask properly at all times in the playing venues.
(2) Do not eat in the playing venues.
(3) No handshaking.
(4) No analysis of games in the rooms. Do so at your own risk.
(5) Use hand sanitizer every time you enter the venue.
(6) If you do not feel well or feel feverish, let the organizers know right away and leave the venue immediately.
(7) We may ask to take your temperature during the game. We will ask you to leave right away if the temperature is above 37.4℃. If this happens, the game is not rated and you lose by forfeit.
By registering for any event, you agree to the above rules and guidelines.
The organizers will follow these guidelines.
(1) Open windows and doors regularly to air out as possible.
(2) Sanitize all equipment after each round.
No observers are allowed inside the venue without permission. Contact NCS before the start of any event.