Election Result update! (January 15, 2022)
Mr. Manabe Hiroshi has been elected as the new executive member.
Last Updated: January 15, 2022
1. About NCS Executive Election
NCS will have an online election in January 2022 to select a new executive member to take the role of the current president.
- Step 1：Deadline for submission – November 10th 2021
- Step 2：More details about the online election and bio/introduction of candidates will be posted in the December newsletter as well as on the website here
- Step 3：Online election process will be published in the January newsletter and here
- Step 4：Online election will be held sometime in mid-January
|Gonda, Gentataro (権田源太郎)||71||Hamane, Kenichi
|Manabe, Hiroshi (真鍋浩)||55||Kojima, Shinya
|Ogasa, Seiichi (小笠誠一)||67||Ishii, Ichiro|
|Toyama, Leo (遠山玲央)||40||–|
4. About Voting
- Voting will take place on Saturday, January 15, 2022, from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The results of the voting will be announced on January 15, 2022, at approximately 10:30 p.m. The election committee will send an email with the voting results to the election participants. The voting results will also be posted on this page.
- Voting will be conducted through the online program “simply voting”. No physical means of voting, such as mail by postal service, will be accepted.
- An email will be sent from NCS (NCSelection2021@gmail.com) to NCS annual members eligible to vote in December. Those who intend to vote must reply to the email with the following information
- 1) Full name
- 2) NCS ID
- Voting rights will be confirmed upon receipt of the reply from NCS.
- The right to vote in this election will be granted to those who were NCS annual members as of November 10, 2021.
- The election will be supervised by the Election Committee.
5. Election Committee
An Election Committee shall be appointed to ensure the fairness of the election. The Election Committee will ensure that the election is conducted fairly and openly, with equal consideration for all candidates and NCS members who are eligible to vote.
For this election, the following two people will serve as Election Committee Members.
Election Committee Members: Yuki Kurosaka (N09111424), Ryo Shiomi (N00420790)