The regular general meeting and the board of directors were held on March 30, and the following decisions were made.
- Name Change
The name of the organization has been changed to “Japan Chess Federation.”
- Change of Articles of Incorporation
The Articles of Incorporation, including the above name change, have been amended. The main changes are as follows;
- Changed the main office to Taito-ku, Tokyo (details of the office relocation will be announced separately)
- Establishment of Board of Directors and Auditors to strengthen its governance
- Term of office for Directors and Auditors is changed to two years
- The title of the Representative Director has been changed to “President”
- Directors’ appointment and retirement
- Akihiro Yamada, Representative Director, has resigned and is now named as “Advisor.”
- Director Hiroshi Manabe has succeeded him as Representative Director & President.
- In addition, new directors and auditor have been appointed and the organization will be as follows
President (Representative Director): Hiroshi Manabe
Director: Yuki Kurosaka
Director: Taro Shinoda
Auditor: Taro Ozawa
- The financial statements for the last year have been approved and are posted on the “Japan Chess Federation Overview” page.
- The Bylaws has been revised in accordance with the amendment of the Articles of Incorporation.